Egg donation treatment is often a good option for treatment after investigations reveal serious fertility concerns, or following unsuccessful fertility treatments. While some may be apprehensive about this fertility treatment, those that have their baby in their arms can attest to the wonderful opportunity egg donation gives to fulfil that dream of carrying and nurturing your baby in the womb, giving birth to your baby, and creating a family.
Egg donation may be suggested as a treatment option:
- After failed IVF cycles, where egg numbers and/or egg quality were poor
- To overcome premature ovarian insufficiency or premature menopause
- If a patient has no ovaries (either from birth or surgery)
- To overcome infertility as a result of medical treatments such as chemotherapy
- To avoid certain genetic conditions
Our donor egg team will be able to discuss the options with you and help you take steps towards creating your family.