The Waterstone Clinic philosophy is to practice evidence-based fertility care in a cost-effective manner. We offer the most advanced treatments available and deliver world-class success rates consistently.
Our Medical Director, Dr John Waterstone, is a regular advocate for transparency in fertility pricing and in the treatments that are offered by clinics to patients. As a patient-centric clinic, you can rely on us not to subject you to expensive and unnecessary “add-on” investigations or treatments that have not been scientifically proven to improve your chance of pregnancy.
Comparing fertility prices between clinics can be challenging and you need to be mindful of what is and is not included in baseline prices.
For example at Waterstone Clinic:
- A transvaginal ultrasound scan is included as part of our initial consultation fee, this might not be the case in other clinics;
- Blastocyst culture, assisted hatching, timelapse incubation (embroyscope), sedation, pregnancy scan, nurse, doctor and laboratory phone consultations and a post treatment consultation are all included in our baseline IVF and ICSI prices;
- Free telephone consultations with fertility nurse and consultant;
- A counselling session is provided free of charge;
- Post treatment consultations are provided free of charge
- Sperm freezing prior to oncology treatment is provided free of charge